[GRASS-user] d.rast.num

Luis Miguel Barranco Sanz Luis.M.Barranco at cedex.es
Wed Sep 10 01:13:42 PDT 2014

Dear all:

When I´m trying to execute d.rast.num in Grass71, an error appear that did not appear in Grass64:

GRASS 7.1.svn > d.rast.num MASK

Command 'd.rast.num map=MASK grid_color=gray dp=1 text_color=black' failed
Details: Current region size: 418 rows X 638 cols
Your current region setting may be too large. Cells displayed on your graphics window may be too small for cell category number to be visible.

The problem is that my current region has only 323 cells:

GRASS 7.1.svn > g.region -p

nsres:      1000
ewres:      1000
rows:       19
cols:       17
cells:      323

Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks

Luis Barranco

Luis Miguel Barranco Sanz
Centro de Estudios Hidrográficos