[GRASS-user] GRASS7: problems with WMS

Hermann Peifer peifer at gmx.eu
Fri Sep 19 22:28:04 PDT 2014

On 2014-09-19 23:35, Vaclav Petras wrote:

> Afterwards, you can also try to recompile GRASS (make distclean &&
> ./configure ... && make).

I actually did that, without any further investigations. After make
distclean, I also used: svn up, which brought me from r61824 to r62033.

When comparing the output of make to what I got 12 days ago, I see a
difference related to
grass70_release/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/script/utils.py.
Maybe this has to do with my problems, maybe not.

In any case: all reported issues are gone now and loading a WMS just
works as expected. Thanks to all for their time.

Hermann