[GRASS-user] Minimum fitting ellipse with attributes

John Wall jwall at ncsu.edu
Sun Sep 21 11:59:33 PDT 2014

Markus,
Is this some of the code you are talking about:
http://nicky.vanforeest.com/misc/fitEllipse/fitEllipse.html

I do not see any other code than this when I search for it on Google.
Thanks,
John

John Wall <https://sites.google.com/site/johnwallx/>

Earth Science Ph.D. Student
Department of Marine, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University