[GRASS-user] 64 bit Python in GRASS 6.4.2

Orr, Andrew B. aorr at anl.gov
Fri Sep 26 11:42:03 PDT 2014

Thank you everyone that helped with this. I was able to get the 64 bit version of Python and GRASS to play nicely together.
For the recods, it took uninstalling GRASS and  OSGeo4W from my machine and then reinstalling it with the link Saber provided @ http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup-x86_64.exe

-Andy