[GRASS-user] v.clean error threshold under 2 meters

Pierluigi De Rosa pierluigi.derosa at gfosservices.it
Thu Apr 2 02:34:57 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I have a unusual system unit. I'm working on a parcel unit for rill analysis. I'm able to extract the network and I would prune a bit the resulting output.
All the parcel I'm studying is 10 meters wide and 22 meters long, the mean average distance between the streams is about 1-2 centimetres. I need to remove nodes in a threshold of 0.005 meters (half centimetre) but I'm having problem assigning such threshold to v.clean
I'm running GRASS7.
If I use these thresholds ( 0.005, 0.01,1,) no points are removed.
The first valid working threshold is 2 meters.

Maybe v.clean does not accept value under 1 meter or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks
Pierluigi