[GRASS-user] extract slope lower than 25 meters ?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:25:51 PDT 2015

Hi,
generally we cinsider slope an angle measure. What do you mean with slope
under 25 meters?
In GRASS you can use r.slope.aspect to obtain the slope map.

This is the GRASS mailing list, not QGIS's. Anyway you can use many GRASS
commands through the GRASS plugin in QGIS. Within the Processing toolbox
look for "slope" keyword using the Filter tool at the top of the toolbox

giovanni