[GRASS-user] v.isochrones : error message

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Sun Apr 5 03:53:57 PDT 2015

Hello,

Below, the  computational region setting :
projection: 99 (Lambert Conformal Conic)
zone:       0
datum:      towgs84=0,0,0,0,0,0,0
ellipsoid:  grs80
north:      7037330.05419347
south:      -0.94580653
west:       0
east:       798655
nsres:      1
ewres:      1
rows:       46916
cols:       5324
cells:      249780784

When i modify the resolution nres/ewres from 1 to "150", i have no longer
error message. But when i try a process with a resolution with a value <
150, the process is endless...

According to you, the results generated at this resolution (150) would be
relevant? valid?

I loaded the output vector into qgis. The results are seem incoherent. The
curves show that we can go in 15 minutes on the other side of Paris! In
reality, From my starting point we would go much further toward toward north
than south west...
I use OSM data. I edited and populated the max speed field thanks to the
value of another filed (type of road).
How to explain this incoherence? Due to v.isochrones? Due to resolution? Due
to input maxspeed values ?

I am annoyed because it seems impossible to generate the results for a
better resolution than 150.
Thanks.

I paste below a SS representing results.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5200009/SS_v.jpg>

Thanks.