[GRASS-user] v.isochrones : error message

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sun Apr 5 15:02:15 PDT 2015

On 05/04/15 00:03, image93 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working with grass 7 on windows 7   8 go RAM 64 bits.
>
> When i execute the v.isochrones process, there is an error message and the
> process does not work.
>
> Below, i paste the interface of the v.isochrones output command:
> /(Sat Apr 04 23:55:36 2015)
> v.isochrones --overwrite map=roads_merge_idf_picardie_L93 at data_set layer=1
> speed_column=maxspeed start_points=MANUTAN_starting_points_L93 at data_set
> isochrones=vector_map timemap=raster_map time_steps=15,30,45

Watch out: in the current version of v.isochrones, the default method
(i.e. v.net.iso) needs a cost column in minutes, not a speed column. Abd
you won't get a raster timemap, this only works for r.cost. All of this
could probably be handled a bit better by the module, but I don't have
time for that right now.

Moritz