[GRASS-user] v.isochrones : error message

Mark Wynter mark at dimensionaledge.com
Sun Apr 5 15:26:57 PDT 2015

from a practical standpoint, it looks like in your image the origin point for the isolines is central Paris, not the yellow dot to north.

By way of comparison with your image, what do results look like if you use v.net.iso? This will return lines with each ISO cost value, not a surface. It thus is a two step process to create a surface (potentially giving you more options), but it might help to isolate the cause of the problem.

So with max speed limits, you mean you updated the forward and backward cost columns, taking into account length too?