[GRASS-user] v.isochrones : error message

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Sun Apr 12 03:45:37 PDT 2015

Hello,

Thank for your replies and for your previous example.

I try to follow it. I succeed in preparing data (v.db.update, v.net, etc. ).
Moreover, i succeed in generating relevant isochrones map thanks to GUI
graphical interface. i paste below an SS :

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5200944/SS_isochrone.jpg>

But when i try to apply your v.isochrones command line :

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5200944/SS_command_line_v.jpg>

 an error message appears. "method" and "cost_column" parameters do not
exist (regardless of the method used).

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5200944/SS_error_message.jpg>

I'm working with grass 7.0 and i re-downloaded the v.isochrones extension
from the repository. it seems i'm still working with the old version of the
extension because "method" and "cost_column" do not exist. I use the console
command via the GUI. i don't use the true GRASS7.0 COMMAND LINE because i
don't know where the path has to pointed to ? The  "method" and
"cost_column" parameters do not exist too for the v.isochrones GUI
(graphical interface).

Thank you.