[GRASS-user] v.isochrones : error message

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Mon Apr 13 12:25:54 PDT 2015

Hello,

I removed the current extension and then reinstall it

g.extension v.isochrones op=remove -f
g.extension v.isochrones op=add

i'am working with windows 7 32 bit OS.
I found the path pointing to the v.isochrones.bat :
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons\bin

Unfortunatly, when i type my v.isochrones command, the same error message
appears.

Moreover, when i launch the v.isochrones GUI , METHOD and COST_COLUMN
parameters are still  not available. The installation of the new extension
does not work on my side. g.extension is still reinstalled the old version.
Is this a problem of repostory? There are several the repositories for Grass
extensions? i don't know.

Regarding my OSM input data, i follow the max speed and profile speed
proposed by OSMR application for each mode of transport (CAR/ FOOT/ bike). I
paste usefull link below:

https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/blob/master/profiles/bicycle.lua
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/blob/master/profiles/car.lua
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/blob/master/profiles/foot.lua