[GRASS-user] r.basin matplotlib error

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 02:02:58 PDT 2015

Maning

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:51 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Margherita,
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Matplotlib is a dependency needed for the graphic output, being the
> > hypsographic curve and the width function. If you don't need those
> graphics,
> > this error will not affect the result that you get. For what concerns the
> > reason why this dependency is missing in windows, I don't know, perhaps
> > packaging issue?
>
> This is what I suspect.  I'm sure I have matplotlib installed (might
> be some conflicting packages), will investigate further.
> Not a biggie for not getting the graphics (would be nice to have of
> course) as long as the results are OK.

Sorry reading again your email I realized that you are not on windows as I
mentioned. I don't have a clue of what KyngChaos is. However my reply still
applies, except for the windows part.

Cheers,
Margherita

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.