[GRASS-user] Orthorectification of tilted digital camera images

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 17 01:54:34 PDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015, at 08:43, Blumentrath, Stefan wrote:
> Hi Markus, Florian, and others,
>
> Thanks for your replies. I still did not solve this, so I am grateful for
> any hint.

Could you maybe apply a two-stage process where you first
correct (at least partially) the perspective distortion and then
do an orthorectification on the result? I don't think that the
GRASS georeferencer has a perspective/projective transform,
but QGIS does.

(In case anyone wants to implement the projective transform
in GRASS: I have made a plain C translation of the QGIS
algorithm available here:
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/gvsigce/code/trunk/libraries/libCTL/
-- requires GNU Scienfic Library for the matrix algebra.)

Best,

Ben