[GRASS-user] 3d model with boreholes

Alec Ventura alecventura at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:54:21 PST 2015

I had triyed to run the extrude command over all my boreholes(with buffer), just to do a simple test:v.extrude input=PocosGrassBuffer at Map2 output=areaTest height=50 type=area
and when i turn on 3d, it gives the error:No features from vector map <areaTest at Map2> fall within current region
The EPSG code im using is 4674 - SIRGAS2000, on Qgis it looks ok, but on grass i notice that the scale is quite odd, i don't know if this can cause any bug.