[GRASS-user] r.stream extension installation error

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:18:36 PST 2015

OK, they are bash scripts. That makes it easier.

After downloading and moving them to their proper place, I got some errors
for an unrecognised character : ^M. That was fixed by replacing the Windows
line endings for Unix ones.

The interface of r.stream.variables is a bit messed up, though:

[image: Inline image 1]