[GRASS-user] NASA nightlights qn

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:33:01 PST 2015

Thanks Nikos,

Yes i was talking about the same add-on as you developed and pointed to.
I'll look into the links you sent and get back.

Also, am happy to talk with the students you mentioned. Am open to
developing some kind of MS project/work study program as well, to take this
forward.

Thank you again and best wishes for the new year ahead,
Vishal

--
Vishal K. Mehta, PhD
Scientist