[GRASS-user] Question about r.watershed and flow accumulation grid

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 10:48:26 PST 2015

Stefan,

A fair question; since I know the stream topology from personal experience
it is clear that there should be no break in the stream network and the
flow accumulation grid should reflect that. I am seeing the flow
accumulation values break at a point where they should continue to
accumulate downstream.

Tom