[GRASS-user] Problem with the execution of commands.

Dita Elbasani dita_elbasani at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 04:57:09 PST 2015

HiI have a problem with Grass Gis (Grass 6.4.3RC2), because when I try to execute the command:
[r.radcov csv_file=cell_list_hataDEM_amc_umts_testTEST.csv dem_map=AlbSRTMdem at PERMANENT clutter_map=AlbClut at PERMANENT out_map=test_hataDEM_amc_umts_albTEST frequency=2125 --o]
in terminal it appears this kind of error:
[reading and checking the radio sector csv table.... Error: Cannot open Radio cell/sector input file]
.... can anybody tell me were is the problem of non executing of this command.
thnx