[GRASS-user] g.extension gives an error when installing r.prominence

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 8 09:17:46 PST 2015

William Kyngesburye might have a better idea about why compilation failed.

I do remember having compiling problems a year and a half ago for certain things. But that was on GRASS 7. You might try installing the OSX command line tools from the Apple Developer site.

The error seems to be related to internationalization (ld: library not found for -lintl). This is in gettext. I normally compile with gettext included. I posted a new binary 30 December and then revised it a couple times. When did you download this?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)