[GRASS-user] GRASS r.in.gdal crash:procedure entry point sqlite3_rtree_geometry_callback could not be located in the dynamic link library spatialite.dll

Heinz Chen liebenhans at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 23:59:26 PST 2015

Hi!

I wrote a python script to try to import a raster file into GRASS mapset,
but as I called the r.in.gdal module, a box message showed up and then the
r.in.gdal.exe crashed.

Details I have posted in the forum, GRASS r.in.gdal crash:procedure entry
point sqlite3_rtree_geometry_callback could not be located in the dynamic
link library spatialite.dll
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27836705/grass-r-in-gdal-crashprocedure-entry-point-sqlite3-rtree-geometry-callback-coul>.
Is there any way to solve the problem? Better without re-install GRASS.

Feel free to give me any idea, thanks.