[GRASS-user] r.terraflow on massive DEM

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 02:56:14 PST 2015

THANKS!

I was downloading the SRTM data from earthexplorer and I choose the dataset
that appeared under Digita Elevation/SRTM/SRTM 1 Arc-Second Global.
The srtmgl1 dataset is "hidden" under NASA LPDAAC Collections / Nasa SRTM
(SRTM 3) Collections / NASA SRTM3 SRTMGL1.

Back to downloading the data...

Cheers and thanks once again
Daniel