[GRASS-user] GRASS-7svn: Specify wxPython Version

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jul 26 10:56:10 PDT 2015

   I have two wxPython versions installed: -2.8.12.1 for one application (I
forget which one requires this version) and -3.0.2.0 for applications I
develop.

   In an application here the main module needs include these lines:

import wxversion
wxversion.select('3.0.2.0')
import wx

   Because I don't want to change source code each time I suck down the
latest from the subversion repository I'd like to specify this in the
configuration file. However, while I see the option for specifying where to
find wxWidgets I have not found how to specify the wxPython version, and
this causes a fatal error when compiling.

Please advise,

Rich