[GRASS-user] compiling an addon in grass 7

shashank khare skhare at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:35:18 PDT 2015

I tried compiling r.refine with grass 7 but gcc could not find definition of Site_head struct. I looked into it and figured out that grass/site.h is missing. Where has it gone? I even downloaded the entire source code of 7.0.0 but even that does not have any file which contains definition of Site_head struct. Can someone enlighten me regarding "site" data structure. I believe site is a way of storing point type data.

Thanks in advance.
Shashank