[GRASS-user] Derivation of Landsat 8 Tasseled Cap coefficients for certain scene in Grass

Kozlova Maria kclo at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 10 01:48:44 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for response.
a little bit later I will type the full procedure for derivation of TC coefficients.
PCA itself cannot be applied here as it is based only on statistical information of the image. TCT is physically based transformation and PCA is only the first step.
The main problem I see here is the 'soil line' which must be determined (manually or automatically) and PCA axes rotation to align 1st PCA component in accordance to the soil line.
Though I have to describe it in more details later...

--
Best regards,

Maria V. Kozlova

  /------------------------------------\