[GRASS-user] Derivation of Landsat 8 Tasseled Cap coefficients for certain scene in Grass

Kozlova Maria kclo at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 10 03:08:54 PDT 2015

Dear Nikos,
TCT5 may contain atmospheric effects and TCT6 mainly represent noise. Though as far as I know it is not well explored if this information is quite useful.
Maybe it may be valuable in some cases....
 Anyway first 4 components represent most image information.
--
Best regards,

Maria V. Kozlova

  /------------------------------------\