[GRASS-user] Error in pansharp tool: missing grass.script

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:42:45 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net>
wrote:

> Yep, but a scripter wouldn't want to repeat `grass.script.` everytime.
> Would he?

That's why I think

import grass.script as gscript

should be used. The examples were just showing different scenarios and
possible confusion.

I past I was thinking about it and at the beginning I though that we should
use

import grass.script.core as gcore
import grass.script.raster as graster

which is most detailed and allows for an empty __init__.py in script
directory, but after trying it, considering the existing practice, and
state of grass.script package, I decided that

import grass.script as gscript

is better.