[GRASS-user] GRASS crashes while running i.atcorr

Jake Chila jake.chila at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:11:22 PDT 2015

Hi all,

So I think I have managed to fix my problems with help from Markus and
Nikos. As it turns out my issue was predictably (and embarrassingly) quite
simple. In my parameters file both the month and day variables were in
float format and so had the decimals after them which I think caused some
problems in the program.

I also found an old email in this list which said to convert the DEM to an
integer so I also did that.

Part of my project will be to compare the results from i.atcorr to those
produced by the Atmospheric Correction Module in PCI Geomatica and so if
there is interest I would be happy to post my results!

Thanks again,

JDC