[GRASS-user] forms.py update - was: 3 grass (v7) questions

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Sat May 9 01:11:16 PDT 2015

Anna,

thanks for the help.
I've updated my local 7.1 forms.py to make the Copy button omnipresent.
I works well by far after make && make install.

Actually I've never did any OS development, so I've attached the new
version of forms.py to the Trac ticket 2313, but I'm ready to do more
to make it as it should be...

Is there a "Grass development for dummies in 5 minutes" or "All around
the world with SVN in 80 minutes" guide?
Even I have no idea of patching, etc as I'm a Smalltalk developer
originally :)

thanks
Robert