[GRASS-user] grass program compilation

alassane toure atourej at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:20:42 PDT 2015

Group,
I need your help after all to compile the example code provided
"r.example".  In the Makefile, i defined MODULE_TOPDIR to point to the
location where Module.make is stored. However, when I key in "make
Makefile" (from the directory where main.c Makefile and r.example.html are
located) the response was
make: Nothing to be done for 'Makefile'

Any help to compile r.example and run it under GRASS is appreciated.

Regards,

Alassane