[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] QGIS GRASS Plugin Upgrade Crowdfunding

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:06:10 PDT 2015

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Sören Gebbert
<soerengebbert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> just a short reminder. The crowd funding period for the QGIS GRASS
> Plugin is still running but will end soon. Everyone who may be
> willingly to fund this great project can contribute funds until May
> 23.

BTW, raster/vector import via browser is in master (pushed today), you can test.

Dual build (with GRASS 6 + 7) is also available. Big thanks to Jef for
porting dual build to Windows.
Currently there is unfortunately some problem in browser with GRASS 7
vectors (crash), but GRASS 7 vectors load correctly from project file
(e.g. project created in GRASS 6, vectors upgraded to GRASS 7 and
project reopened in QGIS with GRASS 7).

I'll do more detailed announcement after QGIS 2.10 freeze.

Radim