[GRASS-user] GRASS Plugin ready

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 13:09:37 PST 2015

Hi all,

I would like to formally conclude the upgrade of the GRASS Plugin in
QGIS. Everything specified in the crowdfunding campaign is implemented
in recently released QGIS 2.12. The source code supports both GRASS 6
and 7. Version(s) supported in binary distributions may vary and
depend on packagers' decision.

screenshots: http://www.gissula.eu/qgis-grass-plugin-crowdfunding/screenshots.html
videos: http://www.gissula.eu/qgis-grass-plugin-crowdfunding/videos.html
summary: http://www.gissula.eu/qgis-grass-plugin-crowdfunding/progress.html
documentation: http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/grass_integration/grass_integration.html

Thanks to Pedro Venâncio, Stefan Blumentrath and Andrew McAninch who
helped with upgrade of modules' configuration. Especially Pedro also
did great work doing extensive testing. Thanks to Jürgen Fischer for
patient fixing of Windows builds, Paolo Cavallini for documentation
review and to everybody who contributed to the campaign.

If you find a problem, please create a new issue:
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/, set Category to GRASS and assign it to
me (Radim Blazek). Unfortunately I have found  already two issues:
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/13725,  https://hub.qgis.org/issues/13726,
both are fixed in master and backported to 2.12 (will be in 2.12.1 if
it'll ever be released).

Radim