[GRASS-user] i.atcor and Py6S

Panagiotis Mavrogiorgos pmav99 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:11:07 PST 2015

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Moritz Lennert <
mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> On 09/11/15 18:11, Panagiotis Mavrogiorgos wrote:
>
> 2. If it is, which version of the 6S algorithm has been implemented?
>>

> I don't think that the basic algorithm was changed since its origin in
> beginning 2003, so I would think its V1.
>
> Moritz

Hi Moritz,

thank you for your reply.

Just for info, according to the website:

> The lastest version of the code 6S (6SV2.1), released in June 2015, is
now available to download here <http://6s.ltdri.org/pages/downloads.html>.

Moreover, as far as I can tell, the input file of the current version
supports additional arguments. E.g.:

> 2 1 0.5 (Target reflect., environ. reflect., target radius (km))
> 1 (Request for atmospheric correction)
> -0.1 (Parameter of the atmospheric correction)
> 4 (Ground surface is not polarized)

For more info you can check the part 1 of the manual
<http://6s.ltdri.org/pages/manual.html> (page 52)