[GRASS-user] R and RStudio in winGRASS - testing welcome

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:30:02 PST 2015

Forgot to post also in the list for future  reference :)

> Hi again,
>
> I tested just now, and it works perfectly :)
>
> I used latest wingrass standalone installer (r66823) in windows 7, is it
already also in OSGeo4W-winGRASS?

> This is awesome... hope everything could keep moving in the direction of
making GRASS in Windows as great as it is in Linux :)

> Best and thanks!!!
> Vero

>> Hi Helmut!
>>
>> First of all, sorry for very late response... I was preparing a GRASS
course and this week I was teaching it... :)

>> It went fine (especially for first time being a teacher), but as I'm a
linux GRASS user, I was a bit in a lost with windows issues... that's why
I've been asking in the list... I remember seeing an email of yours
suggesting this "clink" for windows command line to have bash-style command
line editing... what happened with that?? any feedback?

>> I'll try to test during these days what you mentioned, and let you know
(will experiment on my mum's pc :D)