[GRASS-user] r.univar: different results with different projections?

César Augusto Ramírez Franco caesarivs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:48:08 PST 2015

Hello Carlos,

Maybe it has something to do with the pixel resolution? I would certainly
expect the same results, but with a very similar region (i.e. same number
of rows and columns, or at least very close and a similar number of pixels)

Maybe when projecting the raster, the length of the array is varying but I
wouldn't expect to vary very much, are you getting the same results in a
previous version of GRASS? (7.0 or even 6.4?)

Greetings