[GRASS-user] Need help in r.lake

Uttam Kumar uttamsinha09 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 01:56:33 PST 2015

Hello All,

I have a raster map with several lakes. Each lake is filled with some water
which I treat as a seed pixel. I want these lake to be filled with water
until they reach the top that is there is no more increase in elevation.

I can use r.lake but it accepts only one value for water level parameter
and I have several lakes with different water levels.

How can I assign multiple "water level" paramter for different lakes in the
single rater map.

Is there any functionality in GRASS GIS to support this analysis?

Any help is appreciated.

Uttam.