[GRASS-user] wx.metadata ready for testing

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sun Oct 4 06:32:30 PDT 2015

Hi Martin,

Unfortunately, that did not help.
This is my full error message:

Fetching <wx.metadata> from GRASS-Addons SVN repository (be patient)...
Compiling...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/grass7-stefan-24892/tmpzpdF26/wx.metadata/scrip
ts/db.csw.admin", line 127, in <module>
    from cswutil import *
ImportError: No module named cswutil
make[1]: *** [db.csw.admin.tmp.html] Error 1
/bin/sh: 1: cannot create
/usr/local/grass-7.1.svn/error.log: Permission denied
make: *** [db.csw.admin] Error 2
ERROR: Compilation failed, sorry. Please check above error messages.

Thanks for simplifying the installation. Maye this is only a local problem here...

Cheers
Stefan