[GRASS-user] GRASS toolbar in QGIS

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Oct 7 02:37:12 PDT 2015

Hi Radim,

Personally, I do not rely on the buttons in the toolbar, so I have no objections to remove them from the toolbar.
Consistent UI (comparable to Processing) seems an appropriate priority...

Just some ideas for possible solutions:
"Show Region button" might go into the "Region tab" in the grass tools widget (instead of near close mapset)?
Close to the "Close mapset"-button in the tools widget, you might place the "Open mapset"-button from the toolbar?
In a GRASS entry in an "Analysis" Menu, you might place content from the context menu in the browser (GRASS tools settings and so on)?

Cheers
Stefan

P.S.: I shall add that to the ticket...