[GRASS-user] river and dams in netwok analysis

Etienne DELAY etienne.delay at etu.unilim.fr
Sat Oct 17 02:17:07 PDT 2015

Re,
I have read carefully the v.out.ogr as will said for tring to export the
network layer but I've got an error :

v.out.ogr --overwrite input=network at PERMANENT type=point dsn=~/ layer=2
format=ESRI_Shapefile

WARNING: 111738 line(s) found, but not requested to be exported. Verify
          'type' parameter.
WARNING: OGR layer <network> already exists and will be overwritten
DBMI-DBF driver error:
Table 'barrage_e_bv at PERMANENT' doesn't exist

So I have suspected something going wrong in the script :

v.in.ogr
dsn=/home/delaye/gama_workspace/barragents/includes/barrage_energie/barrage_energie_bv.shp
output=barrage_e_bv min_area=0.0001 snap=-1

seems to be good

v.net --overwrite --verbose input=rivers_bv
points=barrage_e_bv at PERMANENT output=network operation=connect thresh=1000

WARNING: Vector map <network> already exists and will be overwritten
WARNING: Table <barrage_e_bv at PERMANENT> linked to vector map <network>
does not exist

where is my problem ?

Etienne

Le 17/10/2015 10:43, Etienne DELAY a écrit :
> Hi Will and Hi Moritz,
> I would like to be able to export the dam layer with 2 new columns : one
> with the ID of the dam positioned before and an other one with the ID of
> the dam after in the network.
>
> I don't know how to do that :-S
>
> Thank you
>
> Etienne
>
> Cordialement
>
> Etienne DELAY (Skype : etienne.delay.tic)
> Chaire: Capital environnemental et gestion durable des cours d'eau
> laboratoire GEOLAB UMR 6042 CNRS
> Université de Limoges, FLSH
> 39E rue Camille Guérin 87036 Limoges
> blog : http://elcep.legtux.org
>
> Le 17/10/2015 08:58, Moritz Lennert a écrit :
>> Le Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:38:28 +0200,
>> Etienne DELAY <etienne.delay at etu.unilim.fr> a écrit :
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> I'm try to understand network analysis fonction in grass 6.4. I have
>>> 2 layers :
>>> * Points layer with the spatial dams repartition
>>> * polylines layer with rivers
>>> I would like to know for each dam how is before and how is after in
>>> the network. I at the end I would like to export a shp files with
>>> those data in the attribute table.
>>>
>>> I have find some informations here :
>>> http://www.ing.unitn.it/~grass/docs/tutorial_641_en/htdocs/esercitazione/network_analysis/node1.html
>>>

>>> And I have done that :
>>>
>>> ##save a region
>>> v.in.region --overwrite --verbose output=region_central
>>>
>>> ## clip rivers
>>> v.overlay --overwrite --verbose ainput=troncon_dordogne at PERMANENT
>>> atype=line binput=region_central output=rivers_central operator=and
>>>
>>> v.overlay --overwrite --verbose ainput=troncon_dordogne at PERMANENT
>>> atype=line binput=bv_dordogne at PERMANENT output=rivers_bv operator=and
>>> v.select ainput=barrage_energie at PERMANENT