[GRASS-user] Use the i.colors.enhance with floating point images

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 07:49:48 PDT 2015

Hi,
the i.colors.enhance tool is working with a floating point raster ?

I try this but seem do not have any change in the images.

reading the documentation, it say:

>It will work with any 8-bit RGB imagery set and the script is easily modified to work with other
>datasets of greater band-depth.

So I guess that t should not work with float raster, but the phrase
"the script is easily modified to work..."
mean instead that it should work also with float raster ?

Thx,