[GRASS-user] exporting map display

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Sep 9 09:43:35 PDT 2015

I might miss something : when I run the command I get this error :
ERROR: No graphics device selected. Use d.mon to select graphics device.

Is it necessary to first start a graphics monitor (which one ?) and how
is it possible to populate this display via the GUI layer manager (and
not commands like d.vect, d.rast...)

Sorry, I guess my issue is stupid!
Vincent.