[GRASS-user] Cannot launch g.copy from GRASS shell

roy roy royroge at outlook.com
Mon Apr 11 00:38:40 PDT 2016

So now i understand that some modules are needed the --ui flag,
could be possible to add an hint on the manual synopsis, like this:

module that does not require the flag: eg g.remove

g.remove
g.remove --help

module that *does* require the flag:

g.copy [--ui]
g.copy --help

in this way it is maybe more clear that in some situation the flag is
required.

Also the NOTES section of the g.copy manual page describe something
that seems to not happen at all, maybe it needs to be updatet ...(?)