[GRASS-user] R: Category number of boundaries (Vector Digitizer in GRASS7.0.3 for Windows).

Aldo CLERICI aldo.clerici at unipr.it
Tue Apr 26 16:08:47 PDT 2016

Dear Martin and Moritz,
thanks for your answers. Yes, the ‘No category’ option in ‘Digitization settings’ could be the solution. It’s really a bit hidden. Probably the options ‘Next not used’, ‘Manual entry’, ‘No category’ should be more handy if inserted in the ‘Define attribute’ panel (as in the old v.digit panel).
I have another question. Is there somewhere some kind of documentation about the ‘Digitization settings’? To know, for example, the way to defined the bounding box of the option ‘Select only feature inside of selection bounding box’ in ‘General’, or the use of the section ‘Geometry attributes’ (length, area, perimeter) in ‘Attributes’?
Many thanks again.

Aldo Clerici