[GRASS-user] rgrass7 syntax for passing a command

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Apr 28 23:33:15 PDT 2016

Hi Jim,

Although this does not solve you pipe issue (you might need to use pipe or fifo (run: help(pipe) in R for more info) :
If you just want to create a map with one point you could also use “v.edit» in non interactive mode (I guess), meaning, create a map and add a point.
Or you write your coordinates to a temporary file, which you can read in v.in.ascii

Cheers
Stefan