[GRASS-user] how to suppress wxGUI warnings

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Fri Aug 5 13:08:14 PDT 2016

Hello,

depending on the desktop/gtk engine settings I have various warnings coming
from wxGUI. Since I'm using the command window more than the GUI Main
window console this is very annoying.

Is there an option to turn it off?

Sample (happens when resizing main window, for example):

** (wxgui.py:9226): WARNING **: invalid source position for vertical
gradient

** (wxgui.py:9226): WARNING **: invalid source position for vertical
gradient

** (wxgui.py:9226): WARNING **: invalid source position for vertical
gradient

** (wxgui.py:9226): WARNING **: invalid source position for vertical
gradient
  69%

Current desktop:

OS: Antergos Linux x86_64