[GRASS-user] GRASS at the 12th International Conference on Hydroinformatics

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 21:28:23 PDT 2016

Hi Laurent,

Not sure what I'm doing wrong; I followed the installation using:

pip install itzi

which placed itzi here...

/home/teaiii/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/itzi

Running: itzi run parameter_file_name ... gives me this...

GRASS 7.0.3 (nc_spm_08_grass7):~/grass/data > itzi run test
itzi: command not found

I guess itzi was not installed where it should go or is my PATH not right?

Tom

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Laurent C. <lrntct at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This message to let you know that I'll give a talk called "A GRASS GIS
> module for 2D superficial flow simulations" at the 12th International
> Conference on Hydroinformatics that will be held from 21 to 26 of
> august in Incheon, Korea. The goal is basically to present Itzï
> (https://www.itzi.org/), a new superficial flow model that uses GRASS
> as a back-end.
>
> If any other GRASS user will be present at this event, I'll be glad to
> meet.
> Of course, I'll be happy if anyone give a try at the software and give
> me some feed back.
>
> Cheers,
> Laurent

Thomas E Adams, III