[GRASS-user] Run GRASS GIS 7.0.4 Script under Apache2

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Aug 29 12:13:35 PDT 2016

Hei Joaquim,

Please have a look at:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Working_with_GRASS_without_starting_it_explicitly

Cheers,
Stefan
Von: grass-user [grass-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] im Auftrag von joaquim patriarca [joaquimaspatriarca at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 29. August 2016 17:12
An: grass-user at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [GRASS-user] Run GRASS GIS 7.0.4 Script under Apache2

Hi,

I have a GRASS GIS Script that works as expected if I run it on the python shell of a Ubuntu 14 Server. But now, I need to run it as a CGI Script on Apache2. I try to do this, but I get an error that says that the python interpreter can not find the grass gis executable.

Do this happen because the Apache2 user (www-data) does not have access to the grass gis executable? Or there may be another reason?

Someone can help me?

Best regards,

Joaquim Patriarca
Non-phd researcher on INESC-C