[GRASS-user] GRASS for Mac 64bit, wxPython 3, maybe fix for SIP problem - please test

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 7 09:38:45 PST 2016

This works if you are compiling it yourself. But I am providing installable binaries for people who do not want to compile or are unable to do so. AFAIK, Homebrew does not do this.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)