[GRASS-user] assistance needed in packaging GRASS for Mac

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Dec 29 12:54:52 PST 2016

This seems to be a similar case to the current Mac packing approach. And maybe it just does the same thing, but easier?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)