[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup, Feb 20

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:56:05 PST 2016

Hello,

the second GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup of this year is planned for Saturday,
February 20, starting at 1:30 PM. We will meet in the inspiring Hunt
library at NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh, NC. The room is 4502 and it
is also known as the Fishbowl, a space designed specifically for group
collaboration [1]. We would be pleased if you can join us.

Our current focus is contributing to GRASS GIS in different ways including
but not limited to testing, documenting, wiki editing and coding. Don't
worry about your current knowledge. You don't have to be GRASS GIS expert
nor a programmer to participate. Every contribution counts. For example, a
native English speaker can fix text in documentation for grammar errors.

Have a look at the wiki [2] to see how the previous meetings looked like.
Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope to see you there,
Vashek (Vaclav Petras, wenzeslaus gmail com)

[1] http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/spaces/fishbowl
[2] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Raleigh_meetups_2016