[GRASS-user] r.terraflow

Rengifo Ortega rengifoo at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 12 04:31:59 PST 2016

Dear communityrecently I update grass gis from 7.0.0 to New stable long term support (LTS) release 7.0.3  a on windows 7 enterprise machine. In the former version I had installed r.terraflow. searching for it in the http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass7   I did not find it. Can  someone tell me if I am missing something here? I thought it was included in this release out of the box, if I understand prof.mitasova in this site TerraFlow.  I would like to get some  ideas how to install it in the version 7.0.3.
|   |
| TerraFlow  in collaboration with   Computations on Massive Grids The TerraFlow Project Background| Algorithm| Features| Outputs| Performance| Speedup| Manual| Do... |
|  |
| Auf www.cs.duke.edu anzeigen | Vorschau nach Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Thanks in advancehave a nice weekend

-------MvhRengifo Ortegageoinfomatiker
Seksjon forgeoinformasjonHydrologiskavdelingenNorgesvassdrags- og energidirektoratet (NVE)Mobil: +47 41695 747